A Letter from the President of Control Associates
Valued Customers and Friends,
It is my hope that all of you and your families are remaining safe and doing as well as can be expected through these challenging times.
The safety and well-being of our customers, and the Control Associates, Control Associates Caribe, Pro-Tech Solutions and Atlantic Valve Services communities is our top priority. With the ongoing threat of COVID-19, we are committed to minimizing the spread of the virus while still providing you with the level of support you need to continue running your facilities. We believe it is critically important to take proactive measures to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Control Associates senior management team is regularly assessing the impact of COVID-19 on our operations and modifying our business practices accordingly. Additionally, our teams have been working hard to implement new business practices that will allow us to respond to this growing crisis while remaining true to our mission – to consistently provide an exceptional customer service experience.
We are regularly monitoring the guidelines prescribed by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and our local and state governments. We regularly communicate with our employees to keep them informed of these guidelines.
Below are some of the actions we currently have in place. We will continue to adapt these as new data comes available to influence our decision making:
- Control Associates facility in Allendale, NJ and Atlantic Valve Services in Swedesboro, NJ remain open with small in-person workforces of essential employees with a full virtual support team. Pro-Tech Solutions office in Allendale, NJ and Control Associates Caribe in Guaynabo, PR are fully virtual. Our many infrastructure investments in technology have enabled us to make this transition to a remote workforce without a negative impact to you.
- Our doors have been locked and visitors are asked to complete questionnaires prior to admittance so that we can understand if they have recently traveled to high risk areas.
- While we are taking prudent precautions, please know our teams remain ready to assist you. Office phones are forwarding to mobile phones to ensure accessibility.
- Non-essential travel is canceled, and meetings are being conducted by phone or Webex to ensure that our teams and customers continue to communicate while following recommended precautions.
- We have increased cleaning services at our locations to include additional sanitizing and deep cleaning.
Additionally, we are working with our business partners to ensure that we understand any potential for supply chain interruptions and to mitigate those issues prior to them impacting your business. We recognize that when life returns to normal, your expectation of us will be to deliver the outcomes necessary to keep your business safe and successful. We remain focused and committed to that result.
While we prioritize the safety and well-being of our team above all else, we are here to serve you. We have business continuity plans in place to insure that our expertise is available to assist you with your facility’s operational needs.
We thank you for your business and are grateful for the trust you place in the Control Associates organization. Please let us know how we can help as we work to navigate these challenges together.
Control Associates, Inc.