The Terminals business segment is deemed critical infrastructure for global logistics supply chains.
Already beset by extensive safety requirements and a legacy of manual work methods COVID-19 threatens this supply chain and adds a new layer of complexity to the operations and back office workforce.
The workforce is historically lean in personnel which brings added risk to the business. The exposure of one employee can shut down a terminal and disrupt both field and commercial operations.
Technologies exist today that can be rapidly deployed to address these issues and limit business exposure. The following topics will explore these and many more ways to ensure business continuity in these uncertain times.
Co-lead by Chris Amstutz (VP, Oil & Gas Industry Programs, Emerson) and Chris Sneath (Business Development Manager, Control Associates), we would like to invite you and your team to join us in this series of 1 hour webinars scheduled in your area which will cover the following topics:
- Personnel Location Awareness
- Safety Shower and Eyewash Stations
- Ensure Manual Lineup Integrity
- Tank Safety
- Pump Monitoring
- Corrosion Monitoring
- Reduced Isolation Valve Total Cost of Ownership
- Increased Shell Capacity and Reduce Costs
- Mitigate Product Custody Losses
- Tank Blanketing, Pressure and Flame Protection
- Unmanned Truck Loading
- Optimized Scheduling
- Workflows for Revenue Capture
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER >