Number of Tanks
Maximum 64 (each Rosemount 5900S Radar Level Gauge with 2-in-1 functionality corresponds to two tanks).
- Number of modem ports: Maximum 8, to be configured for either field or host communication.
- Other ports: One USB port and three Ethernet ports (one for Modbus TCP host communication, one for redundancy and one for service purposes).
- TankMaster or other Host communication: Modbus RTU (TRL2, RS485, RS232) and Modbus TCP (Ethernet).
- Field communication: Modbus RTU (TRL2, RS485) and GPU (Enraf BPM).
Custody Transfer Approval
OIML R85:2008, and national certifications such as PTB, NMi etc.
Possible to integrate with legacy tank gauging systems.
Supports emulation of other vendors� communication protocols: E.g. Enraf, E+H, L&J Tankway, Varec Mark/Space, Whessoe, GPE, Sakura and Tokyo Keiso.
• 24-48 VDC (-15%, +10%).
• 100-250 VAC (-15%, +10%), 50/60 Hz (±2%).
-40 to 70 °C (-40 to 158 °F).